DOGGIE DAY CARE
Daycare at the farm is a fun and enjoyable experience for both large and small dogs. Secure fenced areas and comfortable indoor accommodations offer a resort type atmosphere. A typical visit consists of greetings and play time in our outdoor fenced areas or upper “littles” area. Break/nap time between 12:00 & 2:00/2:30 Pick-up and drop off times are between 7-9AM and 3-5PM.
Dog Daycare and Boarding Requirements
- Evaluation: All new dog day care clients must first attend a meet and greet to determine if our location is a good fit for your pup. It’s very important to us that our current group accepts our new additions so that everyone remains happy and stress free. A typical meet and greet is conducted at 9:30AM and lasts for approximately one hour. You are given a brief tour and we will introduce your pup to a one of our regulars.
- Up-to-Date Vaccination: All dogs must be up to date on Rabies, Distemper, Parvo, Bordetella and flea and tick prevention.
- All dogs over the age of 6 months are required to be spayed or neutered
- NO Agressive Behaviors: We have a very happy healthy pack of dogs and will not tolerate any aggressive behavior that will upset our group.
- NO Excessive Barkers: Due to county permits and neighbors we are unable to take dogs that are excessive barkers.
- NO Dogs with Separation Anxiety: We are unable to accommodate dogs who are known to be destructive, who have anxiety issues or who are unable to adjust to our open atmosphere. The well-being of the dogs in our care is top priority and we can not accept dogs that will create a stressed environment for others in our care.
A slide show of our doggie daycare/vacation pet care at the farm in 2016…
Note: We charge an additional 20% on all major holidays/or minimum $10 extra fee when boarding.
|1-2 visits per week
|3-5 visits per week
|$35.00 per visit
|$30.00 per visit
Your pet will be safe and happy with us…
We take the health and safety of your pet seriously…
We are a registered business that is fully insured through Pet Sitters Assoc., LLC. We pride ourselves on our professionalism and will treat your special pet with love and respect.
We know that each and every animal will be different and have different needs. Just like people, animals have personalities. There are certain things that one dog may like that another does not appreciate. We will work with your dog just as we would a child, getting to know them and letting them know us as well. More than this, we will give your dog something very important; a good friend that they can spend time with while you are at work. We do what we do out of love; animals are as much a part of our lives, and our hearts, as anything else. If you want to ensure that your pet is treated right, and that you get everything that you need out of a dog daycare service for your pooch, then give us a try. We promise you that your pet will love it!